Contributors

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Autumn is here

The weather is definitely autumnal; however, it's staying fairly mild, which is a blessing at six-in-the-morning.

Running

Well, the running has taken an upturn. I've lost a little weight and feel fitter. Manging six-miles in the morning before work most mornings and getting in under the fifty-five minute mark. Somewhere around fifty-two is proving usual. I haven't got a clue how I'm ever going to knock ten-minutes off that or double the distance.



I guess, that doubling the distance seems more realistic than getting faster.
Floyd Patterson used to run marathons so there goes my excuse of having the wrong build!


Fishing

Had the most exciting days fishing for absolutely years. Waves were crashing into the rocks at my feet occassionally sending spray right over me and the Pollack were taking a Mean Popalot, tried a Saltwater Chug-a-Bug with no success, changed over and had a two-pounder within minutes; right out of the impact zone, in about two feet of water! Sometimes the fish were throwing themselves out of the water in an attept to get the lure.

No comments: