Contributors

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

There's no snow like no snow



Well, as you've probably gathered from the post title, we haven't had any of the recent snow in Applecross yet. Which, in my humble opinion, is probably a good thing as it only means extended isolation and increased fuel costs; however, Andrew would probably not agree.




Countdown to the Inverness race: 5 weeks and counting..hopefully the weather isn't going to make the training more hard work than it needs to be, after all I'm not competing with anyone but setting myself a race benchmark for the future. At least that's my story. for now!






The kittens have had the 'snip' and are sporting bald patches on their flanks just in front of their hips; I guess this is why they're a bit reluctant to go out when there's a cold wind blowing?

No comments: